(intra-club scrimmage & picture day)
1. Teams play in pools of 3, 4, 5 or 6 teams...it varies each week and at each location. (3 team pools will play 3 games to 25 to ensure each team 6 sets).
2. Find your team name on the schedule. All the teams listed vertically in your column are in your pool for that day. You will play each team one match.
3. The top of your pool column shows the school gym you play at, what age division it is, how many teams are in your pool and what time your pool starts. We DO NOT guarantee start times for all matches, just the first match. After that, the schedule moves along determined on how long the games take.
4. The far left column from your team name shows you your team number in the pool for that day.
5. The actual play schedule for your pool is below your pool list.
6. To read that schedule, find your team number and follow along to see when you play or ref. If your number isn't listed during a time frame, you sit/rest during that game.
7. Look below the playing schedule to see the rules on all the playing sites...if it says no outside food or cooler allowed, please respect that. We have to follow the requests of the schools or we can lose the use of their gym.
8. Contact your coach or parent rep with any further questions!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR THE SCHEDULE!!!